Whenever someone joins a PTC(Paid To Click) site, first question which comes into his or her mind is that is this site really gonna pay me? and to be realistic it is the best question you should ask yourself before you join any PTC site because there are lots of SCAM PTC sites out there. When I started working on some of these PTC sites in my early days, I was very much frustrated because almost all of those sites cheated me, and I didn’t even get a penny even after working so hard.
Then I got to know about NeoBux; I joined this site and once reached minimum payout limit of $2, I cashed out and guess what? I got my first ever payment from a PTC site within 1 sec in my PayPal account.
NeoBux has a minimum payout limit of $2, and it increases by $1 with every payout you make until it reaches $10.
Now, the question is, Is NeoBux Legit or Scam online money earning Site?
lets first see how NeoBux earns money.
1. NeoBux pays you $0.001/click, and they charge advertiser $0.002/click so they are earning $0.001 advertisement view.
2. NeoBux sells golden membership for $90/Year.
3. Once a member bought golden membership then there are many add-ons like Emerald which cost $290/year to Ultimate which cost $890/year. All of these add-ons have their own benefits.
4. NeoBux sells referrals which cost $0.20/referrals/month and member get paid for every ad clicked by them.
5. NeoBux offers their members opportunity to earn more by doing small tasks and completing surveys/offers. NeoBux shares 80% of earning with their members for this tasks. so they are earning 20% for each task completed through their site.
6. Finally, they sell banner space and earn around $10-20/day for a single banner.
It has been five years since this site is online and paying their members instantly. Below is the statistic for NeoBux for one day: